If you have accidently deleted a Calendar Item while cleaning up your deleted items folder, you are able to recover those individual emails from within the client and on the web.
Please Note: Calendar Items can only be recovered within 30 days of deletion. Anything after that will be permanently lost.
To recover a Calendar Item from the Outlook App:
1. Open the Outlook Application
2. Click “Deleted Items” in the inbox you want to recover
3. Click “Recover items recently removed from this folder”
4. Select the Calendar Item(s) that you would like to restore and click “OK”.
This will restore the Calendar Item to the Deleted Items folder where you can right click and restore it.
Macs and Web recovery:
Unfortunately, Outlook for Mac does not have the ability to recover Calendar Items through the Application. However, you can use the web client to recover the email. To do this;
1. Go to myoffice.ivey.ca and log in
2. Click the Outlook icon on the left side of the window
3. Click “Deleted Items”
4. Click “Recover Items deleted from this folder”
5. Click the Calendar Item you’d like to restore and click then “Restore”
This will restore the Calendar Event to your Deleted Items folder.