With OneDrive you can revert back to any previous version of a document that you were working on in case work was accidently deleted.
(Please note that this only applies to files saved and shared in OneDrive)
From the Windows Desktop apps:
1. With the file that you want to revert open, click “File".
2. Click “History”.
3. A list of the previous versions of the document that were saved before will show up on the right side. Click the Version you’d like to revert the document to.
4. Click “Restore".
From Mac Apps:
1. Open the file in your OneDrive.
2. Click the arrow next to "Last modified" at the top of the window and click "Browse Version History".
3. Click "Open Version" under the version you'd like to restore your file to.
4. Click "Restore" in the top right side of the window.
On The Web:
1. Go to myoffice.ivey.ca and log in.
2. Click the OneDrive icon on the left.
3. Find the document within your OneDrive and open it by double clicking on it.
4. Click the “Saved” drop down arrow and click “Version History".
5. Click the version you’d like to restore to and then click “Restore".