You can share files through Zoom meetings. Please note that only certain files extensions will be shared. All other file types will be blocked.
The current accepted file types are;
To send a file over Zoom;
1. During a zoom meeting, click the "Chat" button at the bottom if it's available
2. Click the "File" button
3. Find the file you'd like to send and click Open
4. Your file will now appear in the chat with the option to download. Click Download to download the sent file
To disable File sharing for your meetings;
Please note that this will disable file sharing for ALL meetings that you schedule until you turn the setting back on.
1. Go to ivey-uwo.zoom.us and sign in
2. Go to Settings
3. Under the In Meeting (Basic) section, you'll find the File Transfer option. You can turn it off and on by clicking the slider.