You can organize and create a class in Learn for your course.
How to enable Zoom in your Learn course;
In some cases, Zoom may not be available in your course. Should that happen, the following steps will make it available.
1. In your course, scroll down and click "Settings".
2. Click the "Navigation" tab at the top.
3. Scroll down until you see Zoom and click the 3 dots next to it. Click Enable and then click Save
Zoom will now show up on the side bar for your course.
How to create a Zoom class in Learn;
Now that Zoom has been added, you can now create a class in Learn.
1. Click "Zoom" on the sidebar
3. Configure your class settings
Starting your Zoom class in Learn;
1. Within the Zoom section, click "Start" to begin your meeting.
Zoom will begin to download if it isn't installed, or open automatically if it is
Viewing your class attendance report;
You can view who attended the meeting and what time they left using the Report link under "Previous reports"
1. Click Zoom on the left sidebar and then click "Previous Meetings". Then, click "Report".