You can sort students into their own rooms randomly, or have them pre-sorted using a .csv file before class begins.
Please Note: We require all attendants to be signed in using their Ivey Zoom accounts for use.
How to pre-assign attendants to Breakout rooms;
1. Go to ivey-uwo.zoom.us and sign in.
2. Click "Meetings" on the left hand side and click the name of the meeting you'd like to edit.
3. Scroll down until you see the Meeting Options section and click "Breakout Room Pre Assign" to check it off and then click "Import from CSV"
4. If you need a template, click "Download" at the top to download a csv template to upload. If you're uploading a template, simply click and drag the file into the box.
5. Here you can finalize your rooms and give them one last check before saving. These settings will be saved for the meeting. Once in the meeting, you can click the "Breakout Rooms" icon at the bottom and click "Sort by pre-assigned rooms"
Please note that uploading a new csv during the meeting will not update any changes to the room. All changes must be made before the meeting.