You can enable polling for use during Zoom sessions. In order to enable it, you must first turn on the polling function for your meetings;
How to turn on Polling for all of your meetings;
1. Go to ivey-uwo.zoom.us and sign in
2. Click "Settings"
3. Scroll down to the "In Meetings (Basic)" section and find the Polling setting. You can turn it on or off from here.
Please note that Polls can only be added by the creator of the meeting. We recommend that polls should only be added BEFORE the meeting begins.
How to add a poll;
There are two methods to adding a poll; manually, or through a CSV on Learn.
Method 1 - Adding a poll manually;
1. Go to ivey-uwo.zoom.us
2. Click "Meetings" and go to the meeting you'd like to add the poll to by clicking the name of it
3. Scroll down to the bottom. You will see a section for polling. Click "Add" to add a new poll.
Once you're done, click "Save" at the bottom
Method 2- Adding a poll through Learn;
1. Go to your course in Learn and click "Zoom" on the left side bar
2. Create your meeting with "Schedule a meeting"
3. Once the meeting is created, scroll to the bottom to see the Polls section
4. You can download a template to add your questions and then save as a CSV
5. Once that's saved you can click "Import CSV" and find your file and click Open to upload the poll
How to start a poll during a meeting;
Once a meeting has begun, you can access and start your poll by clicking the "Polls" icon at the bottom of the screen.
This will bring up the poll. You can prompt others to begin the polling by clicking "Launch Polling" at the bottom.
If you have multiple polls, you can click the drop down box at the top to get a list of polls that you have made.