Creating a Team in Microsoft Teams makes a group more organized. Within the team, you can have group instant messaging as well as the ability to share files quickly.
To create a Team:
- On the left hand side, click "Teams"
- In the top right hand corner click "Join or create a team"
- Select "Create a team"
- Select your team type
- Choose a Team name and set a description for the Team
- Choose a "Privacy" option, by default we recommend "Private" for the best security for your Team.
- Add people by typing in their Ivey email address and clicking "Add" or you can add people to your Team later and press "Skip"
- Voila! Your new Team is created!
Once you've created the team, the other members that you've invited will be sent an email with a link to the team that they've just been added to.