Microsoft Office applications are available for mobile devices so you can create and edit files from your phone or tablet:
- Download and install the app(s) you want by searching for them in the Google Play Store or Apple Store (e.g. search for “Microsoft Word”) or by using Microsoft's website to find apps for Android or apps for iOS.
- Open the app. A prompt asking for permission to access files or media on your device may appear. If so, click "Yes."
- If this is your first time using the app, click "Sign in" on the Getting Started prompt that opens. If you’ve used the app before, tap the Settings gear icon or the Sign in/Account person icon and click "Sign in."
- Enter your Ivey email address and tap "Next."
- The app will redirect you to Ivey’s sign in page. Enter your password and sign in.
- The app will take a moment to verify your sign in. It may prompt you to turn on notifications.
- Start using the app. You will be able to create new files and edit files saved to your OneDrive.