You can use your MyOffice calendar to create meetings with other Ivey students, such as people in your Learning teams or group projects:
- After logging in to Outlook at myoffice.ivey.ca, click on the "Calendar" icon in the Module switcher at the bottom of the screen to view your calendar.
- Click on the day you want your meeting to be on. This can be changed later or expanded to include multiple days or recurrences.
- Click "New" to create a new calendar event.
- In the "Details" screen, add the date, time, and other details for your event. You can also attach files to an event.
- To add more people to your meeting, search in the text field titled "Add people" under "People" and select the people you want to add.
- Click "Save" if you are the only person attending the event or "Send" if you are inviting other people.
Using the Scheduling Assistant
You can use the Scheduling Assistant to see when other Ivey students are available and to plan accordingly. To use the Scheduling Assistant, click the time and date icon next to "People."
The scheduling assistant will show you when the other attendees are free or busy, making it easier to pick a time that works for everyone.
Creating Online meetings
Using Skype for Business, which is included in your MyOffice account, you can create meetings that take place entirely online.
When creating a meeting, simply click "Add Skype meeting." The location will be set to "Online meeting," and a link to join the meeting will be included in the event details.