You have access to the Ivey directory when creating emails in your Ivey mailbox, and you can add contacts to your account for easy access.
- After logging in to myoffice.ivey.ca and opening Outlook, click on the "People" icon in the Module switcher at the bottom of the screen to view your contacts.
- Click "New" to add a new contact.
- Fill in their name, email, and any other details you wish to include, then click "Save."
You can also add a contact directly from an email.
- Click on the individual's name.
- Open the More options icon on the pop-up that appears.
- Click "Add to contacts."