With Office 365, you have free access to the latest Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Skype for Business, and Outlook. You can access all these programs online through myoffice.ivey.ca, and you can also install them on up to 10 devices.
Install Microsoft Office
To install the Microsoft Office suite on your Windows or Mac computer, follow these steps:
- Log in to myoffice.ivey.ca
- On the MyOffice home page, click "Install Office apps" next to the list of applications.
- Click "Office 2016." The installation file will automatically download.
- Follow the instructions on screen and run the installation file.
- Once the application is downloaded, open any of the applications. Office 365 will ask you if you accept the Microsoft Office License Agreement. Click "Accept."
- Office will either activate automatically or guide you through activating the applications over the internet.
Once you’ve installed and activated the applications, you can use them on your computer.
Visit the Microsoft Office support site for more information on running the installation file and activating your applications.
Manage your Installations
You can manage and deactivate installations through MyOffice:
- In myoffice.ivey.ca, click on your profile picture or initials in the top right corner to open the My account pane.
- In the menu that appears, click "My account."
- In your account settings, click "Install status" in the side navigation or click "Manage installs."
- This will display a list of devices you have installed the Microsoft Office suite on. To deactivate Microsoft Office on a device, click "Deactivate" on that device.
After deactivating, you will not be able to create or edit files using the Office applications on that device. You can uninstall the software from your computer, or you can reactivate it by signing in again.