With MyOffice, you can redirect messages from your Ivey email address to a different email address. If you forward your mail, all new messages will automatically be sent to the address you specified.
Turn ON Email Forwarding
- Log in to myoffice.ivey.ca and click on the Outlook icon to open your mailbox
- Then click on the gear icon in the top right to open the Settings pane and select "View All Outlook Settings" at the bottom of the menu.
- In the left sidebar, under "Mail" click "Forwarding" and check "Enable Forwarding".
- Enter the email address you wish to forward to. Ensure "Keep a copy of forwarded messages" is selected so that you can still reply to messages from your Ivey mailbox.
- Click "Save."
Testing Mail Forwarding
Be sure to test that your email is being correctly forwarded to avoid generating a mail loop.
- Send a message to your email address from any email but the one you are forwarding to. You can use any email program that you like (Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Hotmail etc.).
- Check your destination email account (the place you forwarded your messages to). The new message you sent should be there.
- Your test message will appear in the inbox of your Ivey email address as well, unless you have removed the check mark from "Keep a Copy of the message."
Turn OFF Email Forwarding
- Log in to myoffice.ivey.ca and click on the gear icon in the top right to open the Settings pane.
- Scroll to the bottom and select "View All Outlook Settings"
- In the left sidebar, select "Mail" and then "Forwarding."
- Uncheck "Enable Forwarding"
- Click "Save."