Changing your Password
|Note: Changing your password through Office 365 will change your password on all Ivey systems, including Learn.|
You can change your Ivey password in MyOffice at myoffice.ivey.ca:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right to open the My account pane. If you don’t have a profile picture, this will appear as a circle with your initials or a person icon.
- In the menu that appears, click "My account."
- In "My Account," click "Security and Privacy."
- Click "Password."
- Enter in your current password and what you want your new password to be.
- Click "Submit."
Resetting Forgotten Password
If you forget your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to myoffice.ivey.ca.
- Click "To reset your password, please click here."
- Follow the steps on screen.