MyOffice includes an online calendar you can access through myoffice.ivey.ca. You can add your Learn calendar to this service so that any assignments, events, or session dates will appear in MyOffice.
- Log in to Learn at learn.ivey.ca and visit your Learn Calendar.
- Click on "Calendar Feed."
- A pop-up will appear with a link. Select and copy this link.
- Log in to MyOffice at myoffice.ivey.ca and open Outlook.
- From Outlook, open your calendar by clicking on the "Calendar" icon in the Module switcher at the bottom of the screen.
- In the top bar, click on "Open Calendar" and select "From Internet."
- Enter the link you copied from Learn into the sidebar that appears. You can also enter a name for the calendar. This is optional and can be changed later.
- Click "Save." Your MyOffice calendar will now display all of your calendars from Learn.