If you require Audio/Visual assistance with your event, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 519-661-2111 ext. 85240. We will be happy to consult with you on the best way to support your event and add it to our Event Calendar.
When requesting Event Assistance you may email us with details about your event. Those details should include (as applicable):
- Event Name:
- Event Description:
- Event Location/Room:
- Number of Speakers:
- Speaker Names (and bios, if available):
- Will there be an in-person Q&A session?
- If yes, how will this be conducted?
- Roaming microphone.
- Dedicated Q&A area.
- Other - No mics needed.
- Will there be an online Q&A option?
- If yes, please provide a moderator email address.
- Will there be an associated PowerPoint presentation?
- If yes, please provide a copy in advance.
Webcast / Streaming Information - if Applicable
- Will there be any secondary video presented as part of the webcast?
- Copyright permissions must be secured before it can be streamed.
- Please provide a schedule of the event.
- Start time:
- End time:
Event video playback (If applicable)
- Will the presentation be available live, on-demand, or both?
- Will the webcast be available to anyone with the URL or secured for a specific audience?
- If secured, please provide details of the intended audience:
- Ivey community members.
- Shared viewing at a specific location.
- Individual, registered users.