The Mission of Classroom Technology Services is to provide outstanding customer support to Ivey Faculty, Students, Staff, and Guests, empowering them to make full use of Ivey's Audio/Visual technology. The technology will seamlessly enrich and enhance the learning experience, which will enable students to accelerate their learning and collaboration for greater academic success.
To achieve this Mission, CTS Staff have a number of goals they strive towards including:
- Proactive checking of all Audio/Visual related technology to confirm reliable working operation
- Research into new and emerging technologies and how they may integrate into Ivey's teaching method and facilities.
- Deployment and installation of new technologies on a regular basis to keep the technology relevant, reliable, and easy to use.
- To provide excellent service to supplement and enhance the learning process including video conferences, video recordings, class photos, and professional video editing.
- Training, consulting, and sharing of best practices to help Faculty make full use of the Audio/Visual technology in all of Ivey's facilities.