With SofTest, spelling mistakes can be corrected using the spell-check tool. You can only use spell-check if it is enabled.
In order to use the tool, follow these instructions:
1) Type your essay as normal. There may or may not be spelling mistakes depending on typing accuracy.
2) Words that are misspelled will NOT display a red line or any other visual indication of being incorrect. To determine misspelled words click on the spell-check tab that is located on the sidebar of SofTest.
3) This will bring you to the new tab. From here, click “Find Next” in order to start the spell-check.
a. If the passage lacks any spelling errors the window will display nothing.
b. If the passage has spelling errors, the window will display each of the errors that were made.
4) You can sift through the collected spelling errors by clicking “Find Next” again and decide whether to ignore or change to a spelling that is recommended by the software.
These recommendations appear in a list that you can select from and change or ignore individually. You must click the ‘change’ button in order to alter a misspelled word.
5) After you have completed your spell-check, there should be no mistakes left to reveal.