There are some exams that will require the use of Microsoft Excel. Since the following process only applies to specific exams, please contact your Professor for further instructions.
Exam Process Overview
Before Your Exam Begins
When instructed by your Proctor, you will:
- Login to http://www.examsoft.com/ivey using your student number and password provided by ExamSoft in October.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click "Assignment Drop Box".
- Download the Excel file by clicking on the download icon. Click Download Now to save the Excel file to your local computer hard drive.
Once you have downloaded the Excel file, you won't be able to download the file again. The icon will change to an Upload icon after you have clicked "Done".
After Your Exam
- Once you have finished your exam, you will upload your written work using the SofTest Upload tool by clicking Save/Exit and following the prompts to exit your exam.
- Your Internet Connection will be restored once you have clicked the Save/Exit button in SofTest.
- From the Assignment Drop Box page, you will now upload your Excel and Word files by following the prompts.
- Once you have uploaded your SofTest exam, Excel spreadsheet and Word Document, you have completed the upload process.