Before You Begin
Are you connected to uwosecure-v2 wireless on campus?
- You must install the New Building Student Printer while on campus and while you are connected to uwosecure-v2 wireless. If you are off-site, you will not be able to install the printer.
Installing the New Building Student Printer
To add the New Building Student Printer on Windows 8:
1. Right-click in an empty part of the Start Menu and select "All Apps" in the bottom, right-hand side
2. Scroll over to the "Windows System" Category and select "Run"
3. In the "Run" window, type: \\printing.ivey.ca and click OK
4. When prompted by the Windows Security tile, enter your Ivey Credentials (Full Ivey Email address @ivey.ca as your username, eZone password as your password), and place a checkmark in the "Remember my credentials" checkbox
5. In the printing.ivey.ca window, double-click the "NewBuilding" Printer and wait while it installs the drivers. You will see a "Windows Printer Installation" window which provides the progress of the install.
6. Once the installation is finished, you will see a printer queue window (as shown below)