Web Printing is now available as an alternative to native printing through Windows or Mac OS X. Web Printing should only be used for basic printing needs.
1. Login to the Ivey Student Printing Website (http://printing.ivey.ca)
- Connect to the uwosecure-v2 wireless network and go to http://printing.ivey.ca in your Internet Browser. Note: Web Print is only supported on laptop operating systems.
2. Select Web Print to Submit a Job
3. Select a Printer by Location and Type
4. Select your Printing Options
5. Upload your Document
6. Follow your Job Progress and Release your Job
- Your print job will upload over the wireless network. Depending on the size of your print job, upload times may vary. Your print job will not appear on the Release Station until the status is "Held in Queue".
- You may release your print job at any Release Station in the building you are printing to. For example, if you print to Main Campus (the Old Ivey Building), you may release your print job on the Library, Internet Cafe or 3rd Floor Release Stations.