Before You Begin
Are you connected to uwosecure-v2 wireless on campus?
- You must install the Ivey Student Printers while on campus and while you are connected to uwosecure-v2 wireless. If you are off-site, you will not be able to install the printer.
Installing the Ivey Student Printers
To add the Ivey Student Printers on Windows:
1. Open the Windows 7 or Windows Vista Start Menu (Windows Orb), On Windows XP, go to the Start Menu and select Run...
2. In the search field type in: \\printing.ivey.ca
3. You will be prompted for your Ivey username and password. Use your full Ivey e-mail address (INCLUDING @ivey.ca) as your username and use your Ivey password.
REMEMBER TO *** CHECK the box to Remember your Credentials ***
4. Double click on "IveyStudentPrinters" to install the printer.
Windows will download and install the driver for you automatically.
5. Once the print queue window opens, the printer has been installed successfully. You may close the print queue window.