There are 6 student Toshiba MFPs (Multi-Function Printers) available on the 1st Floor and 2nd Floor of the New Richard Ivey Building. A few features Include:
- Copy, Scan and Print – all from the same device
- Color and Double-sided Printing
- Scan-to-Email documents
- Login using your Western ONECard
- Please note: Faxing is not available on any of the student printers.
To start using the student MFP, follow through each step below:
STEP 1: Install the Ivey Student Printers
WINDOWS USERS: Follow the instructions here
MAC OS X USERS: Follow the instructions here
STEP 2: Login to the Printer Release Station and Select Your Print Job(s) to Release
We have pre-registered your WesternONE card. Just tap your card to login to the print release station at any copier. After you have successfully logged in, your user information will display.
1) Touch “Select Jobs”
2) From your pending release list, touch “Print” beside the document you want to print. Touch “Cancel” to delete a pending job.
NOTE: The charge on your account is $0.05 per page. Double-sided print jobs count as 1 page.
Your document will now print. Please remember to logout. (Press the yellow FC button twice)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use the Copying Function?
a) Press the “Copy” button on the Control Panel
b) Place the documents on the glass or on the top paper feeder
c) Select the Copy Modes as required
d) Key in the number of copies.
e) Press Start
2. How do I use the Scan-To-Email Function?
a) Press the "Home" button then “Scan” option
b) Place the documents on the glass or on the top feeder
c) Press the Email button on the screen
d) This will bring up a new window where you can place a subject line, select a pre-specified file format (.pdf, .jpg, or.tiff).
e) Change the “To” field to your Ivey Email address
f) Press the “Scan” button on the screen, the document will scan and then an email will be sent with an attachment of your scan.
3. How do I login to the website to get information on my printing history, stats, etc… ?
a) Visit http://printing.ivey.ca and login with your Ivey username and password.
4. What if the printer is out of paper, toner, or jammed?
a) Please contact the IT Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 519-661-4196 or visit us at the Ivey Helpdesk in 2100.