Before You Begin
Are you connected to uwosecure-v2 wireless on campus?
- You must install the Ivey Student Printers while on campus and while you are connected to uwosecure-v2 wireless. If you are off-site, you will not be able to install the printer.
Installing the Ivey Student Printers
To add the Ivey Student Printers on Windows 10:
1. On the Start Menu, type: \\printing.ivey.ca in the Search bar, and click on \\printing.ivey.ca at the top of the Search window.
2. When prompted by the Windows Security window, enter your Ivey Credentials (Full Ivey Email address including @ivey.ca as your username, your eZone password as your password), and place a checkmark in the "Remember my credentials" checkbox
3. In the printing.ivey.ca window, double-click the "IveyStudentPrinters" Printer and wait while it installs the drivers. You will see a "Windows Printer Installation" window which provides the progress of the install.
5. Once the installation is finished, you will see a printer queue window (as shown below)