The following guide requires Adobe Reader for iOS. You can download Adobe Reader for iOS from the App Store.
1. Log into eZone and go to My Courses and select My Courses
2. Select the desired course from the list of courses under My Current Courses
3. Select Course Materials on the left hand side of the page and change the drop-down menu to the Correct Heading
4. Click on the Title of document to open the file in your browser or default application
5. Select Document Title and the PDF will open in the browser, Touch the PDF and select Open in…
6. Select Open in Adobe Reader, the Adobe Reader app can be installed through the App Store
7.Select the Annotation Icon at the top of the PDF
8. Select the Tool at the bottom you wish to use
Add Sticky Note
Select Save to complete the process
Select Done when completed with Annotations
To show bookmarks for your PDF document, please select the Bookmark icon located in the bottom right corner.