The following guide requires Adobe Reader for Mac OS X. You can download Adobe Reader for Mac OS X from http://get.adobe.com/reader/
1. Log into eZone and go to My Courses and select My Courses
2 Select the desired course from the list of courses
3. Select Course Materials on the left hand side of the page and change the drop-down menu to the Correct Heading
4. Click on Title of document to open the file in your browser or default Application.
5. If file opens in browser, select save.
6. Save file to desired location.
7. Open the PDF file using the default Reader App
8. To make annotations, highlight the desired area and select Highlight or Add a Note
Add a Note:
9. Be sure to save PDF after any annotations made.