For Android users, Ivey IT recommends the following apps for viewing and annotating PDF files:
- iAnnotate PDF
- FoxIt PDF
You can download the apps for free from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
Accessing the eZone Course Files using Chrome
1. Log into eZone using Chrome Browser on tablet and go to My Courses and select My Courses
2. Select the desired course from the list of courses
3. Select Course Materials on the left hand side of the page and change the drop-down menu to the Correct Session
4. Click on title of document to open the file in your Tablet, select the desired PDF viewer program from the options provided. If you wish to access the PDF at a later time, it can be found under My files.
Editing using iAnnotate PDF 1.1
1. Highlight Text by selecting Highlighter on side menu bar and select text.
2. Add comment box by selecting comment box on side menu
3. You can draw on PDF usng the Pen icon
Editing using Foxit PDF
1. Select Pen Icon to start Annotation using Foxit PDF
2. Select Highlight Icon and highlight desired text
3. Add notes using the Chat Box Icon