The following guide requires Adobe Reader for Mac OS X. You can download Adobe Reader for Mac OS X from http://get.adobe.com/reader/
1. Log into eZone and go to My Courses and select My Courses
2. Select the desired course from the list of courses under My Current Courses
3. Select Course Materials on the left hand side of the page and change the drop-down menu to the Correct Heading
4. Click on the Title of document to open the file in your browser or default application
5. If file opens in browser, select File and export as PDF. Save file to desired location.
6. Once PDF is open in Adobe Reader, select the comment to open the toolbar for Annotations.
Select to Add Sticky Notes
Select to Highlight Existing Text
Select to Enter New Text
Create a Sticky Note
Be sure to save document after Annotations are added.