1. From the USB key provided, double click the EXE for the version of Windows you're running.
32-bit Windows: SPSS_Statistics_21_win32_.exe
64-bit Windows: SPSS_Statistics_21_win64_.exe
2. Wait while the software prepares for installation. This may take up to 5 minutes.
3. Click Yes to the security prompt.
4. Click Next.
5. Select "Single User License" then click Next.
6. Select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" then click Next.
7. Type your Name and Ivey Business School in the fields then click Next.
8. If you wish to install additional Help languages, select them then click Next. Otherwise, click Next.
9. You will be prompted about installing JAWS accessibility options. Click Yes to install or No to not install.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Install.
12. Once the installation has been completed, uncheck the Check here to Register option then click OK.
13. Select "License my product now" then click Next.
14. Ensure you are connected to the Internet. Copy and Paste the activation code provided by the MSc Program Office via e-mail. If you did not receive an activation code, please contact the MSc Program Office. Click Next.
15. Once the activation has been completed, click Finish.
You can now run SPSS v21 from your Start Screen or Menu.