For Ivey students who use Google services, your eZone Calendar can now sync with your Google Calendar every 24 hours, and will now display in the correct timezone.
To add your eZone Calendar to your Google Calendar as an additional calendar:
Step 1: Login to eZone and Copy Your External Access URL
- Login to eZone at http://www.ivey.ca/ezone
- Click on “My Calendar" from the top menu
- Click on “External Access” under “Calendar Options”
- Highlight the link from left to right then press CTRL+C (Command+C on Mac) or right click and select Copy.
- Click Close
Step 2: Add Your eZone Calendar to Your Google Calendar
- Logon to your Google Account and go to your Calendar
- Under "Other Calendars" click the boxed down arrow and select "Add by URL"
- In the URL box, paste (CTRL+V on Windows, Command+V on Mac or Right Click and Paste) the URL you copied from your eZone account.
- Click "Add Calendar". Your eZone calendar has now been added to your Google Calendar.
- You may rename the Calendar by going to the Calendar Settings and changing the calendar name.