Adding a calendar to an Android based smartphone is a bit different. You don't actually add the calendar to your phone, but to your gmail account on your desktop computer or laptop. Once you have added the calendar to your gmail account, it can sync with your smartphone.
Step 1: Copy Your eZone Calendar URL
- Click here to login to eZone.
- Tap on “My Calendar” from the top menu
- Tap on “External Access” under “Calendar Options”
- Tap and Drag to Highlight the link from right to left then tap
- Click Close
Step 2: Add Your eZone Calendar To Your Google Calendar
- Log into your Google Calendar by clicking here
- In the left hand column, near the bottom, click on the arrow for the drop down menu beside Other Calendars
- Choose “Add By URL”
- Paste the URL for your eZone calendar here and click “Add Calendar”
- Now, under Other Calendars, you should see a new colour icon with your eZone calendar link as the name beside it. To change the name of this calendar, click on the arrow beside this icon/name, choose “Calendar Settings”, and change the calendar name from the eZone URL to eZone Calendar.
- Click Save
Step 3: Sync Your Android Calendar
- On your phone, go into Settings > Account & Sync
- Click on Google.
- Choose Sync Calendar
- Once this is done, you should be able to go into your Android calendar to see your eZone calendar items. If they are not immediately visible, you may need to click on the calendar drop down at the top of the screen and make sure your Google eZone calendar is checked off to display.