You can subscribe to your eZone Calendar using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Follow the steps below on your iOS device to setup the calendar.
Step 1: Copy Your eZone Calendar URL
- Login to eZone at http://www.ivey.ca/ezone
- Tap on “My Calendar” from the top menu
- Tap on “External Access” under “Calendar Options”
- Tap and Drag to Highlight the link from right to left then tap
- Click Close
Step 2: Add Your eZone Calendar on Your iOS Device
- On your iOS device, ensure you are connected to a WiFi or cellular network.
- Tap Settings from the Home Screen
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account...
- Scroll and tap Other
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar under "Calendars"
- In the Server field, press and hold, then tap Paste. This will paste the URL you copied from eZone. Tap Next
- Once verified, delete the contents of the Description field and rename it "Ivey eZone Calendar". You can also enter your Ivey username and password.
- Tap Save
You are now able to view your eZone Calendar on your iOS Device.