Using Windows 7
1. After installing Office 2013, click Start (Microsoft Orb), select Programs, then select Microsoft Office, then Outlook 2013
2. Skip to Step 2 of Windows 8 instructions for step-by-step instructions
Using Windows 8
1. After installing Office 2013 (either from a disc, or from a download), Outlook 2013 will be available in the Start Menu (press the Windows Key on your
Keyboard to access the Start Menu. Alternatively, you can right-click in the Start Menu, and select the “All Apps” icon in the bottom, right-hand side.
You can select Outlook 2013 from the Microsoft Office 2013 category in the listed Apps)
2. Follow the Setup instructions, step-by-step, filling in the required information.
3. Once Setup is complete and it has finished downloading all your Mail, click on the File Tab
4. Select the Info Tab, then select Account Settings, then select the Account Settings menu option from the drop down
5. In the Account Settings window, select Internet Calendars tab, then click New
6. In a web browser, log into eZone, click on the My Calendar link on the top menu, then select External Access
7. Copy and paste the provided link into the New Internet Calendar Subscription Window in Outlook, then click Add
8. In the Subscription Options widow, provide a name for the Calendar in the "Folder Name" field, place a checkmark in the “Attachments” options and
9. Click on the Calendar Category in the bottom, left-hand side, and place a checkmark in Other Calendars to show your Ivey eZone Calendar