Some courses in the MBA, MSc and HBA Program require the Data Analysis and Solver Add-ins for Excel 2013.
1. After installing Office 2013, Excel 2013 will be available in the Start Menu. Alternatively, you can start typing the word “Excel” in the Start Menu and Windows will do a search. Also, you can right-click the Start Menu and select “All Apps”; Excel 2013 will be listed under the Microsoft Office 2013 Category. Click on the Excel 2013 tile to start it.
2. When Excel 2013 launches, select a blank workbook
3. When the blank workbook launches, click on the File tab
4. In the File tab, select Options
5. In the Excel Options window, select the Add-Ins category on the left-hand side menu. In the Manage section at the bottom, select Excel Add-Ins from
the drop-down and then click the Go button
6. In the Add-Ins window, place a checkmark in the “Analysis ToolPak” and the “Solver Add-in” and then click OK
7. Click on the Data tab, and the Data Analysis and Solver Add-Ins will be available in the Analysis section