1. After installing Office 2013, Excel 2013 will be available in the Start Menu. Alternatively, you can start typing the word “Excel” in the Start Menu and Windows will do a search. Also, you can right-click the Start Menu and select “All Apps”; Excel 2013 will be listed under the Microsoft Office 2013 Category. Click on the Excel 2013 tile to start it.
2. When Excel 2013 launches, select a blank workbook
3. When the blank workbook launches, click on the File tab
4. In the File tab, select Options
5. In the Excel Options window, select the Add-Ins category on the left-hand side menu. In the Manage section at the bottom, select Excel Add-Ins from
the drop-down and then click the Go button
6. In the Add-Ins window, place a checkmark in the “Analysis ToolPak” and the “Solver Add-in” and then click OK
7. Click on the Data tab, and the Data Analysis and Solver Add-Ins will be available in the Analysis section