Proceed to Step 7 and login using your Ivey username and password. If you're unable connect, follow steps 1 to 6.
1. Download and Run the Ivey Windows 8 Wireless Configuration Utility (October 2012 Version)
3. Click the “More Info” link in the “Windows Protected your PC” window
4. Click the “Run anyway” button
5. A Windows Command Prompt will appear (as shown below), click into the window, then press any key on your keyboard
6. When the Command Prompt changes to White, it has configured the uwosecure-v2 wireless settings; now it’s time to log in with your Ivey Credentials
7. Click on the Wireless Network icon in your System Tray
8. Select uwosecure-v2 from the list of Wi-Fi networks, place a checkmark in “Connect Automatically” and click the "Connect" button
9. In the Network Authentication window, enter in your Ivey Credentials and click OK (Full Ivey Email address as your username, your Ivey username and password.
10. Once Windows authenticates, you should see uwosecure-v2 as connected