These instructions apply to Windows XP Service Pack 3 Laptops. You may download and install the profile while on campus or off campus:
- Download and Run the Ivey Windows XP SP3 Wireless Configuration Utility (May 2012 Version)
** A black box will flash for a few seconds while the profile for uwosecure-v2 wireless is installed.
- You will be prompted to enter credentials to connect to the wireless network.
Enter your Ivey username (email@example.com) and password and click OK.
Password: Your Ivey Password
Logon domain: (Leave BLANK)
If your computers uses a 3rd Party Wireless Utility, you may need to start the Windows Zero Configuration service first:
- Select Start, right click My Computer and select Manage
- From the Computer Management window
- On the left side select Services and Applications... Services.
On the right side scroll down to the bottom and select Wireless Zero Configuration.
- Make Sure that the Service Status is set to Started, if it is not then select Start... Ok
Select File... Exit to close the Computer Management window.