eLink allows you to upload files to the Ivey file server and will create a link that you are able to share with both Ivey and non-Ivey people.
- eLink is available at https://apps.ivey.ca/eLink
- Login using your Ivey username and password.
Uploading a File Using eLink
- Select "Add a File".
- Type in a description of your file.
- Browse to where the file you would like to upload is located.
You may upload a file that is a maximum of 50MB in size. There is no expiration date on the files you upload to eLink.
Keep your file name short, with no special characters.
- Click Next
- Copy the link provided. You may provided this link to both Ivey and non-Ivey people as no password is required to view the file.
- Click Done
Managing your eLink Files
- To view or edit details about files you have already uploaded, click "Edit/Delete" beside the filename.
- You may copy the link, edit the description or change the file as necessary.
- Click Save.
- To delete a file, click "Edit/Delete" beside the filename.
- Click Delete. Your file has now been removed and will not be accessible, even by the links previously provided.
Once you're finished, click Log Out.