Create a Calendar Group
Creating a Calendar group will provide a view where you can easily see which rooms are available.
1. Select your calendar. Right click on My Calendars and select New Calendar Group. You can call this 3rd Floor Meeting Rooms.
2. Right click on the new calendar group you just created and select Add Calendar – From Room List…
3. Select all of the 3rd floor meeting rooms and click on the Rooms button. Then click on the OK buton.
4. Click on the Day View button to easily see which rooms are available.
Booking a Meeting/Room
1. Click on the New Items button and select Meeting from the drop down menu.
OR go to your calendar and select the day of your meeting. Right click on the time of the meeting and choose New Meeting Request.
2. You will now see the Meeting Request dialogue. Enter the people that you would like to invite to the meeting in the To field. Add a subject and click on Rooms button.
3. A new screen will open displaying all rooms including ones that may be booked during your requested time slot.
4. Select the room you wish to book from the list and click on OK. The name of the room will appear in the To field of your meeting request email as an attendee. It will also appear in the Location.
5. Once you have selected a suitable day and time, click on the Send button to invite attendees to the meeting. If you have booked a room that is already in use, you will receive a decline email indicating that room is in use during the requested time slot. You will need to go back in to the meeting and add a room that’s free during your selected meeting time.