The Ivey e-mail server allows you to access your email from any computer that has an Internet connection and a web browser. The Outlook Web Access client allows most of the functionality that your regular Outlook client provides.
To access your email via the web:
- Use Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari or Chrome to go to: http://inbox.ivey.ca
- Select "This is a private computer" if you need to download attachments.
- Enter your Ivey username and password.
- You will then be redirected to your Inbox.
- Read and delete email, manage folders, access your Contacts, attach files etc.
- When you have finished, click the log out button and when prompted close the browser.
Note about non-Internet Explorer Browsers and the OWA Light Client
The Light client provides fewer features and is sometimes faster. Use the Light client if you are on a slow connection or using a computer with unusually strict browser security settings. If you are using a browser other than Internet Explorer 6 or later, you can only use the Light client.