This useful when someone wants to read or send Ivey e-mail from the same computer but from a different account than their own.
Outlook 2007/2010 Instructions
- Right click the Outlook icon on the desktop. (If this is a shortcut to the application you will need to select Start --> Control Panel and right click on the Mail icon). Windows 7, you can search for "Mail" in the top right hand corner to view the icon.
- Select Properties
- Select Show Profiles
- Click Add
- Type a name for the new profile (eg. ABC General Mailbox)
- Select OK
- In the “Add a new email account” window, place a checkmark in the “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” box and click “Next”
- Select Microsoft Exchange Server
- Select Next
- Microsoft Exchange Server name is: biz-email.ivey.ca (for Outlook 2007/2010 deselect use cached exchange mode)
- Type the username or last name of the person you want to add.
- Select Check Name to resolve, when resolved it will appear like this,Doe, John (your name underlined)
- Click OK
- Click Next
- Click Finish
If you are unable to access or send from the specified mailbox, you may not have the correct permissions. Please contact the IT Helpdesk for assistance.