These instructions apply to Ivey Faculty and Staff only.
To setup your Ivey e-mail on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
1. From your Home screen, tap Settings then tap Accounts & Passwords
2. Select Add Account...
3. Select Exchange
4. Beside Email type your e-mail address as firstname.lastname@example.org. Type a Description such as "Ivey"
5. Tap Sign In.
6. Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in.
7. The Mail app MAY request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
8. Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save. You're done!
Removing the Ivey Email Account:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts. In earlier versions of iOS, this might be called Mail or Mail, Contacts, Calendars. If you're not using the current iOS version, you might also have to then open Accounts.
- Select the email account you wish to remove.
- Tap Delete Account at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm by tapping Delete Account or, in some cases, Delete from My iPhone.