These instructions apply to Ivey Faculty and Staff only.
To setup your Ivey e-mail on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
From your Home screen, tap Settings then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account...
- Select Exchange
- Beside Email type your e-mail address as email@example.com.
Type your Ivey password and Description as "Ivey"
- A security alert will appear about the server identity. Tap Continue.
- Type beside Server: email.ivey.ca. Type the Domain as: ivey.ca and type beside Username: Your Ivey Username.
- Your settings will be verified. You have now successfully added your Ivey e-mail account on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Tap Finish.
- You can now select what you would like to sync and how far back you would like to sync your items.
- You can now go to your Mail app on your phone and view your Ivey e-mail. Note it may take a few minutes to download your Inbox, Calendar and Contacts.