Changing your Ivey Password
This applies to Ivey Faculty and Staff Only.
Changing your password following the instructions below will change your password for the following services at Ivey:
- Network Account
Changing your Ivey Network Password – Windows Vista and Windows 7
- After you log into Windows Vista/Windows 7 and are on the Ivey network, press Ctrl-Alt-Del
- Click “Change a password…”
- Make sure your username is displayed. It should look like this… “ivey.ca\your username”
- Type in your Old password in the requested field.
- Type in your New password in the requested field.
- Re-type in your New password in the confirm new password field.
- Then click on the arrow icon.
Your password has now been changed.
Changing Your Ivey SQL/Maximizer Password
- Open Maximizer and select the database
- Click on File from menu
- Select User
- Make sure your account is highlighted
- Click on Password button and change your password.