To add your Ivey faculty/staff e-mail account to Outlook for Mac 2011:
1. Open Outlook for Mac 2011
2. From the Outlook menu, select Preferences
3. Click the Accounts button under Personal Settings
4. Click the + button, and select Exchange
5. Enter your Ivey e-mail address (email@example.com).
Under Authentication, select the method "User Name and Password" and type in your user name as IVEY-UWO-CA\userid. Type in your password.
Ensure that "Configure Automatically" is checked.
6. Click on Add Account. You will be prompted to allow the auto-discover settings. Click to allow.
7. Your account will now appear in the Accounts list. You can rename it from UWO to Ivey.
8. Close out the Accounts window.