The following article applies to HBA1 and HBA2 students as of September 1, 2017.
Initial Print Credits
All HBA1 and HBA2 students were provided $60 in printing credits on September 1, 2017.
Printing credits are automatically reset at the beginning of HBA1 and at the beginning of HBA2. If you run out of printing credits while a student in HBA1 or HBA2, please follow the instructions below to purchase additional credits.
Adding Print Credits After Your Initial Balance Runs Out
You are able to add printing credits on-demand using your credit card:
- Login at https://printing.ivey.ca using your Ivey username (including @ivey.ca) and password.
- On the left navigation, click "Add Credit"
- Select "$10.00" under the "Amount to Add", then click "Add Value"
NOTE: Printing credits can only be added $10 at a time.
- On the Payment Page, enter your Credit Card information. Click "Process Transaction" to process your payment. This is a secure page hosted through Moneris.
NOTE: We accept VISA and MasterCard Credit Cards only. We do not accept AMEX, Visa Debit or Interac.
- If approved, you will be redirected back to the Ivey Printing System, and presented with a receipt.