Ivey Information Technology and Classroom Technology Services are happy to announce that technology upgrades to Classrooms 1120, 1130, 1140, 1200, 1210, 1220, 1230, 1240, 1360 and 1370 have been completed. Some of the new features are:
- A front facing high-resolution camera to capture a video of the students. This can be used for Faculty Mentorship videos or to bring in a Guest Speaker.
- A new Room PC with full touch and annotation capabilities. You can now use the built-in Room PC to project onto the projectors. No need to bring your laptop.
- A new 21.5" touch panel for controlling the room and using the Room PC.
- A new option to email the Help Desk right from the panel. Help Desk will be notified immediately and can send support to the Classroom.
- An Air Media device is now available so you - or your Students - can wirelessly project to the projectors.
- A new, less cluttered cable management area with retractable cables.
- A separate headphone-style cable for playing back music - without having to turn on the projectors.
- A modern and simplified AV design and new user interface. Classroom reliability should be much improved.
Classroom Technology Services has produced two videos (linked below) to give you an overview on how to use the new Technology. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us or the IT Help Desk.