This will be done in Stitch labs.
If a gift is for a student or alumni, have them to fill out all the information on the gift form (green binder is drawer). Make sure to get the right account number. This way we can track the items that each guest receives and try to avoid duplicates.
1. To enter order – go to Stitch.
2. Click on ‘Orders’.
3. Click ‘New Order’ on top right.
4. Under ‘Order Contact’ enter the speed code. It should come up. If it does not, you need to verify the number. If it is correct, and still does not come up, you need to email Derek Lee to confirm that it is a valid code and that they can charge to it. Once Derek confirms that it is good, set it up by clicking ‘add contact’. Enter the speed code as the contact name. Use all caps for the first 4 letters/numbers followed by a hyphen (-) and the final 6 numbers. Be sure to get the last 6 digits.
For reference number enter the name of the person making the purchase.
5. Leave cancel and ship dates open.
6. For pricing tier select ‘internal’.
7. Tax is 13% unless it is an ExecEd, Spencer or Hong Kong account. Then tax is 0.
8. Enter the items under ‘Add variants’. Be sure to indicate quantity.
9. Click ‘Save’ in top right corner.
10. Select ‘Invoices’.
11. Click ‘+ invoice’.
12. Mark payment due the last day of the current month and payment terms as Net 30.
14. Click ‘Payment’ then ‘New payment or refund’.
15. Choose pay method ‘Internal account’ and save.
16. Click on ‘Order number’ and email to person who placed order. Address book does not come up, so you will need to get their email from them or look it up.
17. Click on ‘More actions’ and close order.