This will be done in Shopify.
1. Click on the order number to be taken to the Shopify site.
2. Click on ‘Print order’
3. Pull order – be sure to inspect all items carefully for flaws/ damage.
4. Fill out an export form for orders shipped outside of Canada.
5. For orders in Ontario and Quebec that can stuffed into a padded envelope, send out Canada Post GO label. Larger orders and ones outside of ON/QU must go FedEx.
6. Fill out Canada Post ‘Go” form or FedEx form and take to mail room along with mailing labels (include phone number if going by FedEx).
7. Enter tracking number on order and mark as fulfilled.
8. Write shipping date and fulfillment date on printed order, punch 3 holes in side and put into “Web Orders” binder in drawer.