The Systems Architecture Group will be performing server maintenance on Saturday, May 20th, 2017.
Please make note of the following:
Saturday, May 20th between 11pm to 3am on Sunday, May 21st
Production Services that will be affected during this outage:
- LEAF Rebranding Service (affects some inbound mail flow *messages will be queued up and delivered when service is restored*)
- Access to Ivey websites and online resources
- Access to Ivey Applications (i.e. Millennium, Great Plains, Maximizer, Grades, Iris, etc.)
- Access to Ivey Publishing Website
*Note* All services listed above will be unavailable during this time frame. Ivey IT will be redirecting the websites to a maintenance page.
The following services will remain operational during this outage:
- Ivey Faculty/Staff Email
- Remote Desktop Access
- Access to 3rd Party systems (Qualtrics, Canvas/Learn, Salesforce, etc.)
- Wired/Wireless networking
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Ivey IT Helpdesk at email@example.com.