There are five month end reports requested by our finance team:
- Accounts Receivable: a listing of all internal accounts and their orders for the month
- Item Value List: a list of inventory as of the end of the month, including cost and (retail) price
- Sales Report: a list of all sales for the month
- Sales Tax Collected: a list of all taxes collected for the month
- Tender Summary: a list of all payment types and amounts for the month
This report can be generated in Stitch Labs.
Go to Reports > Order Reports > Order history.
At the top left, select "Stitch" from the Channels drop down.
Select "Time Period" from the Time Period drop down, and then select the previous month from the drop down to the right of it.
In this example, the previous month is "Dec 2016":
Scroll down to the "Order History - All Orders" section, and click on the download icon in the top right.
The format for this report should be fine as is. However, you will need to sum the Subtotal, Discount, S&H, Tax, Total, Total (incl. tax), and Units columns using an Excel formula.
*Note: This report does not include refunds (if there are any for internal orders this month). You will have to pull the refunds from Reports > Order Reports > Return History, and add them manually to this report.